Morning Meditation for August 9, 2016: Looking Up


It is amazing what you can see if you choose to look up instead of down. Most people go happily on their way and never pay the sky much mind. But, sometimes, mother nature really tosses in an interesting change to the ordinary. While waiting for my morning bus to work yesterday I looked up to see such an interesting and strange cloud pattern. It reminded me of some kind of alien skin or the ripples in some sort of time continuum. I am reminded every so gently that we can find the unexpected joy and pleasure in life if we just take a moment to look up from our daily grind. Thank you mother nature for the lesson in observation today.

Have an awesome Tuesday everyone.

Comments

  1. Wow! That does look strange. I can only look up when stopped or I will fall flat on my face! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment