World Ganesha Day


Hello beautiful people out there in cyber land. I hope you have been doing well on your journey through life. I wanted to post a little tribute to one of my favorite spiritual energies. Lord Ganesha, the remover of physical and spiritual obstacles, worker of miracles and magic. His energy embodies so much more, but I love the playfulness that this energy embodies. However, when necessary this energy can be quite fierce. This day is a great day to invoke his energy to help you with any issues you have that need clearing, bring a happy conclusion toor  manifesting dreams, desires and so on.

Like many of you I certainly do have my fair share of dreams and desires I would like to see come to fruition. The cool thing is, that I can see them beginning to show up in numerous ways. Lord Ganesha I ask that you help me make this life the best it can be, by helping to remove any obstacles in my path. I welcome your energy into my life as a friend and mentor to aid in my ascension and attainment of light, peace and freedom.

What can Ganesha help you with in your life? Have a chat with him and see what happens. May you find your peace, light, love and freedom that you desire. Namaste.

Comments

Post a Comment